COPYRIGHT POLICY FOR A&S BRANDS
EFFECTIVE DATE: NOVEMBER, 2020
1.1 Welcome to the copyright policy (“Policy”) page of www.asbrands.co.uk (the “Website”, “Site”), a Website operated by A&S Brands (hereinafter referred to as “A&S Brands”, “We”, “Us” “Our”).
- Please read this Policy carefully. The purpose of the copyright policy is to clarify the status of material subject to copyright used by A&S Brands, and to remove any possible misunderstandings about ownership of copyright.
- This Policy is a part of Our Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”). Any Terms that are not defined in this Policy shall have their meaning given in the Terms and Conditions of Use. Both the Terms and this Policy are legally binding on all users.
- Although every precaution has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained herein, A&S Brands assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in Service provided. No liability is assumed for damages that may result from the use of information contained within.
2.0 ABOUT US
2.1 A&S Brands is a reliable company in the UK that sells branded water bottles (and other affiliate items). A & S Brands is registered in Companies house, which makes A&S Brands a branch of Companies house.
1.0 YOUR RIGHT TO USE THE WEBSITE
- Your unauthorized use of A&S Brands and logos is expressly forbidden.
- You agree not to copy, republish, modify, download, distribute, license, sublicense, reverse engineer, or create derivatives based on the Website, its software, or its services except as expressly authorized herein.
- Unless otherwise stated, all contents included on the Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audios, videos as well as any Software used are properties of A&S Brands and/or its suppliers and is protected by copyright trademark and other laws that protect intellectual property and ownership rights. In using www.aandslimited.co.uk, You consent to access the content exclusively for Your personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the content, including, without limitation, distribution, reproduction, modification, display, or transmission, without the prior written consent of A&S Brands is strictly prohibited. All copyright and other proprietary notices shall be retained on all reproductions.
- A&S Brands has registered all content of www.asbrands.co.uk with the UK Copyright Office. This registration proves that A&S Brands is the owner of the content on the Website, and is admissible as evidence in court proceedings.
- A&S Brands is the copyright holder of all text, illustrations, HTML source codes, graphic images, design, sound and other content accessed on www.aandslimited.co.uk. By using the website, You agree as a condition of Your use that You are governed by A&S Brands’ copyright policy law as well as the Terms. If You do not accept all the Terms, You are hereby prohibited from using it.
- As long as it is for Your personal use, You may print copies of this information, store the files on Your computer, and use hypertext links to reference the information. Any other use or redistribution is strictly prohibited.
2.0 COPYRIGHT POLICY ON A&S BRANDS MATERIALS
2.1 All materials produced by or on behalf of A&S Brands are subject to the copyright policy. Permission to reproduce such materials depends on the category into which they fall.
2.2 All materials produced by or on behalf of A&S Brands is classified into one of the following classes:
- materials that are copyright and that cannot be reproduced by any process other than for the purposes of and subject to the provisions of the Copyright Act and any licensing agreement between the user and A&S Brands.
- materials that are copyright and that may nonetheless be circulated and/or reproduced as long as any reproduction features specified credits and disclaimers.
- materials that are copyright and that may nonetheless be reproduced without conditions.
- materials that are not copyright.
2.3 The copyright policies of A&S Brands are binding on You, the User of the Website. The copyright policies of A&S Brands, as amended from time to time, shall be deemed to be a part of the conditions of use of the Website.
3.0 COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTICE
3.1 A&S Brands take claims of copyright infringement seriously, and respect the rights of others and prohibit the infringement of their copyrights.
3.2 In accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, the text of which may be found on the U.K. Copyright Office website at http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1988/48/contents, A&S Brands will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using this Website that are reported to us, identified in the sample notice below.
3.3 If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorised to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to A&S Brands Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, we will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, which is deemed appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site.
4.0 Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found, and
- the reference or link, to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such reference or link may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
* “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
* “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Send the document to A&S Brands’ designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement.
- A&S Brands will review Your claim, determine its merit, and act accordingly. If You fail to comply with all of the requirements of the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, the text of which may be found at http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1988/48/contents, then your Notice may not be effective.
- Please be aware that if You knowingly misrepresent that material or activity on www.co.uk is infringing Your copyright, You may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
5.0 COUNTER-NOTIFICATION PROCEDURES
5.1 If You believe that material You posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, You may file a counter-notification with A&S Brands (a “Counter-Notice”) by submitting written notification to our copyright agent (identified below). Pursuant to the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, the Counter-Notice must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- Adequate information by which we can contact You (including Your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement under penalty of perjury by You that You have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- A statement that You consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which Your address is located (or if You reside outside the United Kingdom for any judicial district in which aandslimited.co.uk may be found) and that You will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the Website with the complaint at issue.
- Completed Counter-Notices should be sent to A&S Brands at Info@aandslimited.co.uk
- The UK Copyright policy, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and US DMCA Notice allows A&S Brands to restore the removed content if the party filing the original Notice of Alleged Infringement does not file a court action against You within ten business days of receiving the copy of Your Counter-Notice.
6.1 A&S Brands disclaims all proprietary interests in its intellectual property rights other than its own. References to third-party services and software are given by A&S Brands “as is” ONLY and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
7.1 You are prohibited from copying or referencing any items on this website in Your source code. You are also prohibited from redistributing, downloading, reproducing, creating derivative works, rephrasing or rewording, translating or hosting any item, in whole or in part, without the express written permission of A&S Brands. Applications and enquiries should be addressed to Info@aandslimited.co.uk
7.2 You are also prohibited from transmitting content or storing it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. Any use of content from this website must be accompanied by an acknowledgment of A&S Brands as the source, citing the uniform resource locator. A&S Brands reserves all other rights.
7.3 A&S Brands will enforce its intellectual property rights against You. The UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act provide for injunctions, actual or statutory damages with willful infringements being awarded up to $100,000 per infringement as well as awards for legal costs. Criminal penalties for copyright infringement which are investigated by the FBI include a fine up to $300,000 or imprisonment up to 5 years for a first offense and a fine of up to $500, 000 or imprisonment of up to 20 years or both for repeat offenses.
8.1 All brands, product, service, and process names appearing on www.aandslimited.co.uk are trademarks of their respective owners.
9.0 CONTACT US
To deliver this Notice with all the items completed, You can contact A&S Brands at:
- Email – Info@aandslimited.co.uk
- Address – 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, United Kingdom, WC1N 3AX